Our supply chain approaches include S&OP which is a process discipline bringing together sales & marketing ambitions, supply and manufacturing capabilities, customer needs and financial goals to balance and create a single, achievable strategy for the company. Our experience ranges from global implementation for a multi-national manufacturer to coaching SMEs in best practice principles.
SCALA supply chain consultants focus on five main factors:
- Innovation – impact of New Product Introductions (NPIs)
- Demand planning – including demand sensing and demand shaping activities
- Supply planning – inventory management and production capactities
- Financial integration – financial performance and working capital constraints
- Strategy – future operational plans and impact of changing market dynamics
SCALA Supply Chain Consultants understand the importance of the various
trade-offs between customer service, inventory investments, production
capabilities, supply availability, and distribution requirements. Please contact us today if you’re seeking potential S&OP consultancy advice for your business or organisation.