SCALA is stepping up its efforts to promote Demand Driven supply chain planning in the UK by holding its first CDDP training course.
The Demand Driven approach is the latest evolution in end-to-end supply chain management and is rapidly emerging as ‘best practice’ to handle today’s more volatile, complex and service-oriented supply and manufacturing scenarios.
SCALA’S two-day training course will see successful participants earn the Certified Demand Driven Planner (CDDP)™ qualification awarded by the International Supply Chain Education Alliance.
The course is being held at Whittlebury Hall, Northamptonshire on June 16 & 17, 2016 and the course fee is £975 plus VAT per person.
Please visit the Event Brite course registration page here to book your place and discover how to turn your organisation demand driven.
Implementing Demand Driven consistently delivers the following improvements in MRP environments:
• Average inventory reductions in the range of 30%-50%
• Significantly higher levels of capacity utilisation
• Achievement of planned service levels
• Lead-time reductions of up to 85%
The purpose of the CDDP Program is to educate operations and supply chain personnel on the methods and applications of Demand Driven Material Requirements Planning (DDMRP).
The Certified Demand Driven Planner Program was created by a global partnership between the International Supply Chain Education Alliance (ISCEA) and the Demand Driven Institute (DDI).
• The CDDP Program is comprised of 10 modules delivered in 16 hours over 2 days
• Testing is completed through the ISCEA’s iProctor system
• Successful participants may place ‘CDDP’ in their professional title
• The CDDP Program is one of 10 included in Gartner’s Market Guide for Supply Chain Certification Programs
• Course participants will find it useful to read the white papers available at www.demanddriveninstitute.com
• CDDP Program Director: Chad Smith
• CDDP Course Instructor: Simon Eagle
• Certifying Body: International Supply Chain Education Alliance