Our transport optimisation and modelling team has access to a range of software which enables us to undertake a wide variety of transport evaluation studies from ‘centre of gravity’ models to optimising depot locations (numbers of, type, and geographical locations) to detailed routing and scheduling studies.
Our assignments enable our clients to;
- Compare current performance with potential
- Quantify improvements
- Evaluate “what if” scenarios
- Evaluate backhaul, fronthaul, and collaboration opportunities
- Identify optimum fleet size and vehicle mix
- Quantify driver numbers, working times, and shifts
- Quantify environmental impact
Transport optimisation ensures that the correct precautions and foresights are taken so that the supply chain can operate as smoothly as possible, both in financial and environmental aspects. Please feel free to peruse some of our case studies below: for a comprehensive list, please visit this page.