Under strict codes of conduct, SCALA is keen to facilitate the sharing and learning of best practice across a wide range of major retailers through a combination of quarterly meetings, benchmark KPI comparisons and web-based networking across the group. The implementation of retailer best practice would mean that approaches to distribution with our clients in mind can be executed in the most effective way possible. Key aspects of the meetings would include:
- Marketplace and customer service developments
- Supply chain and logistics management
- Cost, service, and performance benchmarking comparisons – over 40 KPIs including primary inbound freight & shipping, warehousing, stock policies, product availability, customer delivery and service, and reverse logistics and returns
- Improving logistics, processes, service, and general efficiency
- Opportunities for collaboration with other retailers and with suppliers
- Guest speaker presentations from industry experts and suppliers
For more information about retailer best practice, please visit www.supplychainbestpractice.co.uk, or contact our forum manager firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01484 437486. You can also join in the conversation on our new Twitter page here!