Under strict codes of conduct, and similarly to our FMCG Best Practice approach, SCALA facilitates the sharing and learning of best practice across a wide range of high profile major home appliance suppliers through a combination of quarterly meetings, benchmark KPI comparisons, and web-based networking across the group. Key aspects of the meetings include;
- Marketplace and customer service developments
- Supply chain and logistics management
- Cost, service, and performance benchmark comparisons – over 40 KPIs including primary inbound freight and shipping, warehousing, stock policies, product availability, and customer service
- Improving logistics, processes, and overall efficiency
- Collaboration opportunities – with other suppliers and with customers
- Retailer customer and expert presentations
Participating companies include Conair, Dyson, Groupe SEB, Kärcher, Kenwood DeLonghi, Meyer Group and Spectrum Brands amongst others. For more information about our clients, please visit this page.
For more information about home appliance best practice, please visit www.supplychainbestpractice.co.uk, or contact our forum manager firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01484 437486. You can also join in the conversation on our new Twitter page here!