Under strict codes of conduct, SCALA facilitates the sharing and learning of Best Practice across a wide range of high profile major food, drink, and FMCG suppliers and their customers alike through a combination of quarterly meetings, benchmark KPI comparisons, and web-based networking across the group. Typical group discussions include:
- Marketplace and customer service developments
- Supply chain and logistics management and optimisation
- Cost, service, and performance benchmark comparisons – over 40 KPIs including primary transport, warehousing, stock policies, product availability, customer delivery, and service
- Improving logistics, processes, service, and efficiency
- Collaboration opportunities with other suppliers and retailers alike, such as ASDA, Sainsburys, Tesco, Morrisons, Waitrose, Environment, S&OP, Demand Driven, product availability, automation, 3PLs, transport collaboration, and more
Participating companies include AB World Foods, Birds Eye, Fox’s Biscuits, Haribo, Jordans & Ryvita, Kimberly-Clark Consumer, New York Bakery, PepsiCo, Premier Foods, Tata Global Beverages, Taylors of Harrogate, Tayto, Unilever, and pladis amongst others. For more information, feel free to visit our clients page here.
For more information about grocery and FMCG best practice, please visit www.supplychainbestpractice.co.uk, or contact our forum manager firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01484 437486. You can also join in the conversation on our new Twitter page here!