The Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process is a vital synchronization tool bringing into line operational activity with customer demand. Our five main factors listed below ensure that SCALA Consulting is able to provide our clients with the most valuable advice possible as regards to fiscal profitability and trustworthy, remunerative approaches to sales and operations. The logistics sector is constantly changing and adapting in order to meet the ever more demanding needs of the customer (covered in our debate earlier this year), so an optimal S&OP strategy is not only imperative to have in place, but one that can be adapted in order to meet changes within the sector.
SCALA understands the importance of the various trade-offs between customer service, inventory investments, production capabilities, supply availability, and distribution requirements. Please contact us today if you’re seeking potential S&OP advice for your business or organisation.
We seek to implement best practice by delivering S&OP processes covering:
- Innovation – impact of New Product Introductions (NPIs)
- Demand planning – including demand sensing and demand shaping activities
- Supply planning – inventory management and production capactities
- Financial integration – financial performance and working capital constraints
- Strategy – future operational plans and impact of changing market dynamics