- Supply Chain Strategy
- Sales & Operations Planning
and Inventory Management
- Network Design - Modelling & Simulation
- Transport Optimisation
- Distribution Centre Design
and Operations Improvement
- Contract Logistics
- Supply Chain 'Best Practice'
- Implementation Management
- Lean Logistics
- Supply Chain Training
- The Fresh Connection
Inventory management is absolutely key in delivering high quality service levels aligned to the customer offer whilst also minimising working capital, storage, handling and obsolescence.
SCALA's inventory models combined with real expertise support our clients to identify and understand the optimum levels, to plan how to achieve these and then to support execution.
Our methodologies include S&OP which is a process discipline bringing together sales & marketing ambitions, supply capabilities, customer needs and financial goals to balance and create a single, achievable strategy for the company.
Our experience ranges from global implementation for a multi-national manufacturer to coaching SMEs in best practice principles.
The scope of our assignments encompasses:
- Demand & Supply Forecasting
- Procurement Policies
- Promotions & Sales Fluctuations
- Supplier Reliability and Lead Times
- Vendor & Co-managed Inventory
- Supporting IT systems