Under strict codes of conduct, SCALA facilitates the sharing and learning of best practice across a wide range of major retailers through a combination of quarterly meetings, benchmark KPI comparisons and web-based networking across the group. The implementation of retailer best practice means that approaches to distribution with our clients in mind can be executed in the most effective way possible. Key aspects of the meetings include:
- Marketplace and customer service developments
- Supply chain and logistics management
- Cost, service, and performance benchmarking comparisons – over 40 KPIs including primary inbound freight & shipping, warehousing, stock policies, product availability, customer delivery and service, and reverse logistics and returns
- Improving logistics, processes, service, and general efficiency
- Opportunities for collaboration with other retailers and with suppliers
- Guest speaker presentations from industry experts and suppliers
Companies currently interested in our home appliance best practice approach include John Lewis, Home Retail Group, Debenhams, Boots, and Dunelm Mill, to name a few. Click here for a full view of our client list.
For more information about retailer best practice, please visit www.supplychainbestpractice.co.uk, or contact our forum manager email@example.com or on 01484 437486. You can also join in the conversation on our new Twitter page here!